The #1 most important thing in your business are the people who come to give you money for services rendered. Right?
The second most important thing are leads. Meaning, people who might come to give you money for your services.
Both of these categories of people are found on your mailing list.
Your mailing list should consist of all the people who have ever had any level of contact with you OR have expressed interest in what you do.
That is your list.
Offering the people on your list things makes you money.
It’s that simple.
But what I see people do:
- No list at all
- Not ‘managing’ list (adding new contacts, growing constantly)
- Not communicating with the list ever
- Communicating “everything I’m about” every time you send an e-mail.
How to fix these:
- Get a list provider. DON’T just manage things on your own. Mailchimp works well.
- Provide enough value (webinars are a great way) to add 100 people to your list every month.
- Offer value to your list for free regularly (that isn’t your 1:1 time).
- Make powerful offers monthly or more to engage with you.
Powered by Facebook Comments