Download the Transcript (PDF)
This was a rather fun interview I did with Eyal from intimatepower.com about coaching, the state of sexual healing, mentoring, working hands-on vs hands-off, trust, and lots more.
Find Eyal here.
Some key points (thanks to Eyal for writing these down):
- Everyone needs a coach.
- Focus on the results you bring to your clients, not on your title.
- To get started or to grow your business, learn to speak in front of people in a room or even just on a webinar.
- Most kinds of coaching can work via skype.
- Aim to have both local and international clients.
- Why talented spiritual people suck at business.
- How Jesus sold stuff
- The real key to raising your rates is mindset
- When you’re good at something, sometimes you don’t notice it because it’s easy for you.
- Why you shouldn’t be accessible to everyone.
- To succeed, be different, be the black sheep in the room.
- Know your value, who you are, and who you’re meant to serve.
- Just about any result that you want to get that you thought you can only do on the [massage] table, you can do without touching. You can do it legally.
- I don’t think there’s such a thing as a sexual healer or a non-sexual healer. We have so much shame we must separate the two. In the future, they will be more integrated.
- If you’re free sexually, you can’t be controlled anymore.
There’s also a YouTube version, but the audio isn’t very good.
Powered by Facebook Comments