Life is well divided into months.
A day is over quickly.
A week is harried.
A month is plenty of time to:
1) have an idea
2) take steps to move the idea forward and
3) See what the results are.
So, have a leadgen activity every month.
2-6 new leads per month is *all you need* to have a successful business.
What are some possibilities:
- Speaking or teaching at your own introductory event
- Speaking or teaching at someone else’s event
- Running an online webinar
- Advertising campaign
- Running a client referral campaign
- Offering something new to your existing list
- Finding a friend with a list and asking them to mail for you
- Visiting a networking event or conference
- Write and publish some articles
- Creating an broadcasting a press release
- Create and distribute a video
- …what else?
Do you have other ideas or questions? Let me know.
Powered by Facebook Comments